GohsenolTM EG-05 P
Polyvinyl alcohol Granule with an average viscosity of 5.3 mPas
- Polyvinyl Alcohol is traditionally used for tablet film coating, as binder and as thickener in many pharmaceutical applications.
- Especially its excellent film formation, high adhesion force, high film strength and superior moisture barrier function make PVA/GOHSENOLTM EG a peerless pharmaceutical ingredient.
- GohsenolTM EG-05P is especially used as Binder, Granulation Agent and as Base of orodospersible films.
- Origin Japan
- Quality Ph. Eur.
- Compendial status: EP, USP, JP
- Degree of Hydrolysis: 86.5 – 89.0 (mol%)
- GOHSENOLTM is soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvents.
- Minimum order quantity 100 kg
- Packaging 20 kg bag